• weekly Actives hangouts (planning of events with ESN FINTs events coordinator)
• Welcome week events (e.g. Tampere Challenge, Pub Crawl, Speedfriending, Welcoming Sauna)
• Sports activities (e.g. Indoor Climbing, Laser Tag, Kyykkä tournament)
• Hangouts (e.g. degree students’ hangout, movie nights, gaming afternoons, wappu for newbies)
• Bar events (e.g. Speedfriending, international Pub Quiz)
• Finnish culture events (e.g. Karaoke night, Ice hockey event, Sauna events, Gaming afternoon)
• Museum visits (e.g. vapriikki, Moomin museum, Spy museum, Lenin museum)
• Finnish student culture events (e.g. Wappu events, international Sitsits, Overall patch sewing)
• Nature events (e.g. day trip to Helvetinjärvi, hiking in Tampere)
• International events (e.g. international dinner, mobility fairs, Gringo Tuesday)
• Mobility Events (e.g. stands at international fairs, table at Mobility Fair)
• Cottage weekends for members and team-building for active members
You need more details? Here you go:
Finnish nature offers many incredible and peaceful places to go to. With FINT you can enjoy nature near Tampere with your international friends! We have had 2 nights in tents by a beautiful lake, but also some shorter walking trips.
There's nothing more Finnish than a delicious sausage by a camp fire!
One of the most popular events we have is the weekend in Kintulammi, in a traditional wooden cottage by a small lake.
The concept is to relax and have fun, but also do some chores together: chop wood, make food and warm up the sauna. Some might call it a survival weekend, but including walking in the forest, grilling sausages and marshmallows, swimming, sauna, boardgames, delicious meals... Finnish fun in a 21th century way
This trip has a capacity of around 19 students.
Well, if you come to Finland, going to sauna is a must. And a proper way to do it is by a lake with friends!
FINT also provides grilled sausages and some drinks and snacks.
Indoor climbing with instructor!
One of the most traditional sports in Finland.
We'll go to see a local team play!
This. is. a. hit!
People just seem to love laser tag!