AHOY FELLOW PIRATES!
Time to get on deck, the legendary Pirates of the Baltic Sea cruise is coming!
Get ready as we set sail for Stockholm and take over the Baltic Sea with fellow international pirates from all over Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Be sure to expect a great adventure!
WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT?
ESN Finland's "Pirates of the Baltic Sea" is by far the greatest event Finland has to offer for international students, taking over 1500 students for a visit to Stockholm, Sweden. But it's not just about where you're going - it's about how you are going to get there. Which is of course in the most epic way possible. So get your mates and get ready to experience the true Finnish way of party-traveling, YARRR!
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Fabulous Stockholm: Also known as the Venice of the North. Get ready with a fully loaded phone and go get some nice shots!
- Food: A delicious all-you-can-eat-and-drink buffet will be waiting for you. Fill your plate with beautiful arrangements and drink up. Drinks are of course included.
- Fun-filled programme: More precisely 2 nights filled with all kinds of activities - provided by ESN Finland and the ship's crew. Don’t forget to hit the dancefloor at one of the clubs as well!
- Cabins: 4 person cabins onboard.
- An adventure at sea and a lot of FUN with your friends!
DRESS CODE: PIRATES
Can you dress to impress Pirate style? You can go funny, fab, out of the box or with a safe card. The best costumes will be rewarded. Student overalls are a good idea too!
THINGS TO REMEMBER
The age limit is 18 years. Every passenger is responsible for his or her own actions during the trip. Information about the ship and regulations can be found at http://www.tallinksilja.com/en/web/int/good-to-know. The ship is the M/S Silja Serenade.