Our trips are organized in cooperation with our partner travel agency Timetravels, with discounted prices for ESN FINT members!
The Lofoten islands are located on the picturesque coast of northern Norway, where majestic mountain peaks rise high over the steep fjords. Dotted with colourful fishing villages, these are the lands where Vikings once lived, with remnants of the past still visible in the local museums. Activities include a fishing cruise on the fjords, a bus tour around the most scenic locations in the islands and a chance to swim in the arctic ocean!
The price of the trip starts from 379€. Included in the price:
- Round trip to Lofoten from Tampere
- Accommodation for 2 nights in cottages (6-12 people)
- Day trip by bus around the Lofoten islands
- Guided tour in a Viking museum
- Professional tour guide services in the destination
- Boat trip on Trollfjorden
- Sea Kayaking
- Whale safari