Our trips are organized in cooperation with our partner travel agency Timetravels, with discounted prices for ESN FINT members!
Kilpisjärvi is a small village in the very northernmost part of Finnish Lapland, only a few kilometers from both the Norwegian and Swedish borders. The village is surrounded by pristine arctic wilderness and the highest peaks of Finland, with the 1029m high Saana capturing the landscape. Activities during the trip include a snowmobile tour in three different countries, swimming in the arctic ocean and exploring the frozen tundra with snowshoes. With very little light pollution, Kilpisjärvi also offers high chances to see the enchanting Northern Lights!
The price of the trip starts from 359€. Included in the price:
- Round trip to Kilpisjärvi from Tampere
- Accommodation for 4 nights in a shared cottage (with sauna!)
- A day trip to Tromsø, Norway, with a chance to swim in the Arctic Ocean
- Visit to the Santa Claus Village in Rovaniemi
- Professional tour guide services in the destination
In addition, you can book the following activities for extra cost:
- Arctic skills training
- Three borders snowmobile safari
- Night time snowshoe hike
- Husky safari
- Aurora hunting by bus