WHAT: Visa-free cruise to St. Petersburg
WHEN: Thursday 9.4. - Monday 13.4.2020
WHERE: St. Petersburg, Russia
PRICE: ESN FINT members 285€
DETAILS: Click here
Want to explore the beautiful city of St. Petersburg without worrying about a visa? Join ESN FINT on a visa-free trip to St. Petersburg! Experience top quality culture, get on tours to outstanding palaces and sights, have great parties and a lot of fun - Russian style!
Sales start on 20.1.2020 at 11:00 on the Timetravels website: https://www.timetravels.fi/esn-student-unions/esn-fint.html
The price of the trip starts from 285€. Included in the price:
- Round trip to St. Petersburg from Tampere
- Accommodation 2 nights in 4-person cabins on the ferry to/from St. Petersburg
- Accommodation 2 nights in 2-person rooms in a 3* hotel (breakfast included)
- Guided St. Petersburg sight-seeing tour by bus
- Guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum (free for students only)
- Guided tour of the St. Peter and Paul fortress
- Guide services in St. Petersburg
- All mandatory fees (port fee, fuel surcharge, passport registration)
For extra cost:
- Travel insurance
- Any meals not included
- Other cabin types
- Extra activities as described in the itinerary (can be booked online until 8 days before departure)
This trip is visa-free for all nationalities, but you must carry with you your passport! As we all are going to cross an international border, your passport should be valid for at least 6 months. If you are a citizen from outside of the EU/EEA countries, please bring along your residence permit card, too. Note that an EU ID card is not considered a valid travel document for this trip.
- An ESNcard of this section required.