WHAT: Visa-free cruise to St. Petersburg
WHEN: Wednesday 10.10. - Sunday 14.10.2018
WHERE: St. Petersburg, Russia
PRICE: ESN FINT members 305€
DETAILS: Timetravels website
- SOLD OUT -
Want to explore the beautiful city of St. Petersburg without worrying about a visa? Join ESN FINT and Timetravels on a visa-free ferry trip to the "Venice of the North"!
Experience captivating culture, get on tours to beautiful palaces and outstanding sights, have great parties and a lot of fun - Russian style!
What is included:
• Bus transportation Tampere - Helsinki - Tampere
• Ferry trip Helsinki-St Petersburg-Helsinki
• Accommodation in 4-person economy-class cabin on the ferry
• Accommodation in a centrally located 3* hotel 3 nights (shared double room basis)
• 2 x hotel breakfast
• Guided city sight-seeing tour by bus in English
• Guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum (FREE FOR STUDENTS ONLY)
• Guided tour of the St. Peter and Paul fortress
• Transportation sea terminal-hotel-sea terminal in St Petersburg
• Services of a tour leader in St Petersburg
• All mandatory fees (port fee, fuel surcharge, passport registration)
• Tourist map of St Petersburg
For a number of additional activities including Russian evening, opera/ballet and Limo trip please see "Guided activities" tab on the page of the trip on Timetravels website.
PLEASE NOTE: The trip is bought online through our partner travel agency Timetravels, we (ESN FINT) can answer some questions about the trip, but we can't edit your bookings or payments etc. If you have any trouble, please contact Timetravels Customer service for assistance via Helpdesk or email@example.com or via phone +358 10 421 8990, during office hours Mon-Fri 10.00-17.00.