WHAT: Visa-free cruise to St. Petersburg & Tallinn
WHEN: Friday 19.4. - Tuesday 23.4.2019
WHERE: St. Petersburg, Russia
PRICE: ESN FINT members 319€
DETAILS: Click here
Want to explore the beautiful city of St. Petersburg without worrying about a visa? Join ESN FINT and Timetravels on a visa-free ferry trip to the "Venice of the North"!
Explore Saint Petersburg and Tallinn on a new visa-free ferry trip: 3 days in Russia and 1 day in Tallinn! Experience top quality culture, take tours to outstanding palaces and sights, have great parties and lots of fun in Russian style! Visa-free for all nationalities. All tours guided in English.
What is included:
• Connecting transfer to Tampere-Helsinki-Tampere
• Ferry trip Helsinki-St Petersburg-Tallinn-Helsinki
• Accommodation in 4-person economy-class cabin on the ferry
• Accommodation in a centrally located 3* hotel 2 nights (shared twin room basis)
• 2 x hotel breakfast
• Guided city sight-seeing tour by bus in English
• Guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum (FREE FOR STUDENTS ONLY)
• Guided tour of the St. Peter and Paul fortress
• Transportation sea terminal-hotel-sea terminal in St Petersburg
• Services of a tour leader in St Petersburg
• All mandatory fees (port fee, fuel surcharge, passport registration)
• Tourist map of St Petersburg
For a number of additional activities including traditional Russian evening, opera/ballet and limousine trip please see https://www.timetravels.fi/esn-student-unions/esn-fint/esn-fint-visa-free-cruise-to-st-petersburg-to-tallinn-19-04-2019-23-04-2019.html#additional_description
PLEASE NOTE: The trip is bought online through our partner travel agency Timetravels, we (ESN FINT) can answer some questions about the trip, but we can't edit your bookings or payments etc. If you have any trouble, please contact Timetravels Customer service for assistance via Helpdesk or email@example.com or via phone +358 10 421 8990, during office hours Mon-Fri 10.00-17.00.