Let’s enjoy the still warm(ish) weather of November and go for a little hike! We will walk on Birgitan polku, all the way to Kaitajärvi shelter, in the south of Tampere. It will be about 6km.
- Come with shoes and warm clothing in which you will be comfortable hiking with
- Bring something to sit on in case the fireplace is wet.
- If you are taking a bus with us, remember to take your bus card, NYSSE app, or 3.50€ for the bus!
- Don’t be late!
- In case of bad weather, we will cancel the event and let you know.
22/11/2020 - 10:30
You can choose: Keskustori O at 10:00 (bus 50A, direction: Haurala. Stop at Karhumäki) OR go straight to Karhumäki and be there by 10.30
Birgitan polku, Ammejärven laavu, Lempäälä
- Three-course meal. You will discover the menu on the day!