ESN FINT offers a lending service for household equipment for all international students at the City Center Campus. There are two different sets that can be borrowed, as well as some extra items.
A small service fee is charged for the starting kits (5€) in addition to the deposit (20€). The deposit is returned to the student completely once the items are returned in their initial condition (clean and dry). When returning the kit, we will inspect the set and deduct money from the deposit if necessary.
Utensils borrowing and returning sessions are organized usually at the beginning and the end of each semester. The dates are announced on our social media channels. The sets are given out on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Kitchen Set: Deposit 20 €
Bedroom Set: Deposit 20 €
Service Fee: 5 € (All users of the utensil service will pay the fixed price of 5€ for the service. You may borrow only one of each set)
Example: A student borrows a kitchen and a bedroom set and pays 45€. At the end of their stay, the student returns both sets in good shape and receives 40€.
Content of the Kitchen Set:
1x pot with lid, 1x frying pan, 3x plates (2 large, 1 small), 1x bowl, 1x cup, 1x glass, 8x cutlery (2 forks, 2 knives, 2 spoons, 2 teaspoons), 1x sharp knife, 1x peeler, 3x cooking utensil (spatula, whisk, ladle)
Content of the Bedroom Set:
1x pillow, 1x bed blanket (+1x extra sofa blanket for thin-bed blankets), 1x pillow cover, 1x blanket cover, 1x bedsheet
- Treat the utensils with care
- We recommend to wash all items before the first use
- Do not use metallic cutlery in Teflon-coated pots and pans (it will break the pan and eating Teflon is not healthy). Use wooden or plastic spatulas instead.
- Use covers for pillows and blankets, as well as bed linen on the mattress
- Before you return the items please clean them and make sure they are dry and grease-free.
Utensils returning sessions will be organized at the end of each semester. The dates will be announced on the website and our social media channels!