ESN FINT has the International Student Employability team which consists of a group of students interested in boosting the integration of internationals into the Finnish labor market!
What do we do:
- Promote ErasmusIntern project, an EU funded platform managed by ESN International aiming to connect international students looking for an internship/traineeship/summer job in Finland with companies offering such opportunities
- Organize events in cooperation with other organizations such as Y-Kampus, COMPLEX, and International HUB Tampere
- Organize webinars on the topic of integration of internationals, networking, and different paths to the employment of internationals in Finland
- Implement #DiversityForFuture campaign, featuring stories of internationals in Finland and Finns about the value of diversity in their work and life and Finnish working culture
- Deliver presentations and workshops on the topic of diversity and inclusion and inclusive leadership
- This is just a brief overview, we constantly develop new ideas and we are open to proposals, too! If you have an idea for cooperation, let us know!
Why Join Us?
If you are a Finn or international interested in the topic of diversity and inclusion, willing to dedicate a bit of your free time, learn new skills and work with a team of enthusiastic students, we are a place for you! We believe in the voice of international students in the discussion about the integration of international matters.
If you are interested, feel free to get in touch: email@example.com