For those looking for even more ways than being an Active to get involved with FINT activities, joining us as an Officer could be the solution.
What is an Officer?
- A helping hand for the board who has a specific task outside of Actives meetings and Actives meeting responsibilities.
- Someone who commits to taking care of their field of responsibility.
- Each Officer should contribute a minimum of 10h/month of their time for their tasks.
- Officers work independently, but supervision is provided by the Board members. Each Officer is assigned a specific Board member who functions as their contact person and mentor.
What are the tasks of an Officer?
- The tasks of an Officer are decided individually on the basis of the interests of an applicant and the positions vacant or needed in the organization.
- The chairperson is overall in charge of Officers and decides in accordance with the board which positions are offered to an applicant.
What do you get for being an Officer?
- Free entry to the events and possibly even trips you help organize
- New friends and international experience
- Great student association experience
- Something clever to put in your CV
- An official Certificate of Appreciation for your contribution
- Opportunity to become an ESN FINT Board member and/or engage in the wider ESN network if you become interested
Possible positions may include but not limited to:
- Party responsible
- Sports responsible
- Excursions responsible
- Project responsible
- Graphic designer
- Movie maker
- Host helper
- Treasurer's assistant
To become an Officer, fill in your information in this form and we'll get in touch with you! Remember, you have to be a member of ESN FINT to be considered for any position.
Whenever in doubt, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with any Board member!