If organizing events and helping develop the international community of Tampere sounds interesting to you, you should consider becoming an ESN FINT Active! All people who do things for FINT and who are not in the board are called Actives.
How does it work?
- Events coordinator organizes Actives meetings where we decide on what events to organize, how to organize them, and who does what. These meetings are usually every week.
- Actives are given access to ESN FINT Google drive where we store and share information on previous events and tips on how to organize them.
What can an Active do?
- Actives are usually involved with our events and trips.
- Our events usually have one person responsible and a couple of people (Group Leaders) helping out. The number of people involved depends on the event. Actives can be both Group Leaders and the main responsible for events.
- Actives can help out with FINT office hours.
- Actives can also be involved with ESN Causes.
How much does an Active do?
- As much as they want and have time for. We are all volunteers in ESN FINT, so we all devote as much time as we can. We can choose what events we want to organize based on our interests. However, if you promise to help organize an event, please be responsible, we are counting on you.
What do you get for being an Active?
- Free entry to the events you help organize
- Especially active Actives can also get to go to our trips for free, but it is ultimately the board's decision who will get the chance
- New friends and international experience
- Great student association experience
- Something clever to put in your CV
- Opportunity to become an ESN FINT Officer or Board member and/or engage in the wider ESN network if you become interested
Whenever in doubt, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with any Board member!