This page contains information about becoming our member and picking up your starting kits during Autumn semester 2021
Note: ESN FINT operates at the city center campus, but we do accept Hervanta campus students as members as well. If you live in Hervanta we advise you to follow the instructions of ESN INTO: https://esninto.org/services/starting-kit-service
We are handing out the Starting Kits during our opening hours. For August we have only four opening hours. More regular bi-weekly opening hours start in September. September opening hours will be announced later on.
Starting Kit handout times for August:
- Tuesday 17th at 19:00-19:30
- Tuesday 24th at 19:00-19:30
- Friday 27th at 14:00-15:00
- Tuesday 31st at 14:00-15:00
We offer a lending service for household equipment for all international students at the City Center Campus. There are two different sets that can be borrowed, Kitchen Set and Bedroom Set. The contents of the kits can be found here: https://esnfint.org/content/starting-kits-service
In order to rent the starting kits, you first need to become a member of ESN FINT. This will be done at the clubroom when you pick up the kit. The procedure will be as follows:
- Show us a proof that you are a student or an intern in the Tampere region. This can be, for example, a letter of acceptance.
- Pay the 8€ membership fee by card.
- Pay the 5€ service fee and 20€ deposit per kit by cash. We only accept cash for this, as the deposit will be returned to you when you return the kits.
Due to the corona pandemic, you will likely be in a self-quarantine for the first days upon arrival. It’s still possible for you to rent the kits, but we ask you to be extra careful and make sure that you follow the safety guidelines:
- Please keep at least a 2 meter distance to other people. We will make this possible by limiting the number of people that can be in the room at the same time.
- Remember to wear a mask and take care of proper hand hygiene.
- If you have any symptoms, please do not come pick up the kits by yourself. You can ask your friend to pick up the kits for you, and they can also register you as a member, provided they can show us proof that you are a student in the Tampere region.
The clubroom can be hard to find. It is located on the Tampere University city center campus in the main building. The room is in the C-wing. The room number is C07b. After 17 o'clock you can only enter through the outside door which is behind the parking lot. See the image below.
For latest up to date information follow our social medias:
If you have any questions you can contact us by sending a private message on Facebook or Instagram or alternatively emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to meet you!
ESN FINT Board