Join us and become an ESN FINT Officer!
What it is an officer? It is a helping hand for the board, someone who has a specific task outside of Actives meetings and Actives meeting responsibilities and who commits to take care of their field of responsibility.
Interested? We have many interesting positions to offer for the spring of 2019 if you want to join our fun international family:
- Annual Ball Officers (Helping out organising ESN FINT ball this spring, THE event of the year!)
- Partnership Officer (Finding new possible partners to co-operate with ESN FINT)
- Sports Officer (Finding new ways to encourage our members to do more sports together with us)
- Party Officer (If you know how to organise a great party, this job is for you! Helping us organising and promoting parties!)
- Project Officers (Organising ESN projects, example about social inclusion and Mov’in Europe and planning events for the projects)
- Finland Officer (Want to promote Finnish culture for international students? Help out in organising fun events and promoting all the weird and brilliant Finnish habits)
Or maybe you can pitch your own ideas! If you got interested, fill this form where you can introduce yourself and tell us what you have been doing before and what you would like to do as an officer. Deadline for applications is 1.2.2019.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!