Being an ESN FINT Active is a great way to boost your organisational skills while being creative and getting to know new people!
How does it work?
As a non-profit student organisation, ESN FINT is led entirely by volunteers. The board of ESN FINT takes care of the day-to-day operations of the association, but we cannot do it alone, and need the help of active members (called "Actives") to organize our many events, trips and services for our members. All help, no matter how small, is greatly appreciated!
Actives get together regularly, usually every week, in meetings organized by the Events Coordinator. During these meetings we decide together what events to organise, how to organise them, and who does what.
If you're interested in becoming an Active, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or come to our next Actives meeting!
What can an Active do?
- Actives are usually involved with ESN FINT events
- Actives can also be involved with ESN projects
- Actives can help out with ESN FINT clubroom opening hours
How much does an Active do?
As much as one wants and has time. We are all volunteers in ESN FINT, so we devote as much time as we can. You can choose what events you want to organise based on your interest, but if you promise to help organise some event, please be responsible, we are counting on you.
What do you get for being an Active?
- Lots and lots of new friends
- Free entry to the events you help to organise
- International student association experience (something clever to put in your CV!)
- Opportunity to become an officer or board member and/or engage in the wider ESN network if you become interested
- Actives that have contributed significantly may also get to go on our trips for free (based on Board's decision)